Heavy Rains Damage Homes in Hillsboro?
Our Hillsboro and Forest Grove teams restore rainwater damage in Hillsboro throughout the year. When you notice any signs of water entering the house, it is important to get professional help right away. Here are some tips from our website for things you can do while waiting for help to arrive:
What To Do After Flooding
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after the removal of lamps and tabletop items
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting
- Turn the air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place
- Gather loose items from floors
What NOT To Do After Flooding
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don't leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpets or floors
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water
- Don't use television or other household appliances
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging
Call Us Today!
When your home or commercial business in Hillsboro has flooding from rain or another form of storm damage, our Hillsboro and Forest Grove teams are Here to Help. ® We’ll restore your damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 503-648-8513.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.