Powerful Equipment Used to Detect and Restore Water Damage in Forest Grove?
Our local Hillsboro and Forest Grove team is trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the nonprofit certifying body for the cleaning and restoration industry, to clean and restore water damage in homes and commercial businesses in Forest Grove. We used sensitive moisture detectors, powerful water extraction equipment, and air blowers to remove water quickly and efficiently.
Moisture Detection and Measurement
- Surface moisture meters
- Infrared imagery
- Evasive moisture detectors
- Video borescope
Water Extraction Equipment
We use powerful extraction equipment to speed the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal
We use industrial-strength air movers and dehumidifiers to remove the remaining moisture from ceilings, walls, and floors. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers cause moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial-grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air
Call Us Today!
When your home or business in Forest Grove needs water damage restoration services, our local team in Hillsboro and Forest Grove will restore your damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 503-648-8513.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.