If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (503) 648-8513

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fires in the Forest Grove Area

3/14/2022 (Permalink)

Electrical fires in homes occur more often than we want to think, and can easily occur in an office or commercial building due to the many extension cords and electronics. It is important to practice good fire safety. A few good rules of thumb to remember are:

  • Do not plug extension cords into other extension cords or power strips
  • Do not plug in a space heater or portable air conditioner into a power strip
  • Check extension cords and electrical cords for fraying or cuts and do not use if any are present

Even the most prudent and fire safety-minded business or organization can still suffer from fire damage, so it is important to have fire extinguishers around the area and to routinely practice fire drills.

If soot, smoke, or fire damage strike, make sure to trust the team with nearly 20 years of experience making a property damage “Like it never even happened.” Our team in Hillsboro has the skills and experience to help you restore your property after fire damage and is just a call away.

Other News

View Recent Posts