Kitchen Fire in Hillsboro Before & After
This fire is the result of a cooking oil where the homeowner had cooking oil in a pan. The oil spilled over the side of the pan and caused extensive smoke and fire damage. This two-story home was completely affected by smoke and soot damage.
While the fire was contained to just the kitchen as we walked around there was soot on the walls in the upstairs bedrooms, toys, and even fixtures. Our crews at SERVPRO of Hillsboro / Forest Grove worked to clean and restore the home as repairs were happening to restore the structure of the home.
SERVPRO of Hillsboro / Forest Grove have teams who are on call around the clock to help you when disaster strikes. To see more about our before and after photos look here.