What Should I Do If I Discover Mold in My Hillsboro Business?
Our local Hillsboro and Forest Grove team is trained and certified to mitigate and remediate commercial mold damage. Mold is a pervasive problem in Hillsboro and has been present in the Earth’s atmosphere since the beginning of time. Mold serves an essential role by helping to break down organic materials. Water leaks or excess moisture can encourage mold to colonize, and the mold can become visible in as little as 48 hours.
Here are some?Mold Damage Emergency Tips?from our website about things you can do and not do while waiting for help to arrive:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48 to 72 hours
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans
- Contact our office in Hillsboro and Forest Grove for mold remediation services
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold
Call Us Today!
When you discover a mold problem in your commercial business or home in Hillsboro, we can help. Our Hillsboro and Forest Grove team will restore your mold damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 503-648-8513.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.